Contingent $523,000 - Residential
This property has endless possibilities for you to come in and make it your own. Classic single wall mid-century home
– Three bedrooms with 1 3/4 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, family room and laundry room
Large eat-in kitchen with original 1950’s cabinetry and counters, gas range and ocean view from kitchen window above
– Original hardwood flooring in living room
– Attached two-car carport with handmade cabinetry
– Laundry room has antique double concrete sink, washer and also toilet and shower
– Stone retaining wall aside driveway with attractive garden space
– Driveway was hand constructed from old plantation concrete flume pieces.
– Mature tropical landscaping with producing avocado, orange, lychee, macadamia nut and jubotacaba trees
– Front entry has wheelchair access ramp and grab bars in bathroom.
– Two garden sheds for ample supplies and tools storage
– Yard backs onto large open pasture giving the property a larger feel.
– Desirable Kynnersley neighborhood close to downtown Kapaau and Hawi with easy access to shopping, Kohala Hospital,
historic landmarks, professional services and parks.
– Nearby Kamehameha Park has pool, gymnasium, ball