Sold $950,000 - Residential, Single Family
This recently upgraded property is in the highly desirable Hanaula Apo cul de sac in Kapaau. The home has a great room, kitchen and dining room all with cathedral ceilings. There are nine foot ceilings in the three bedrooms, hallways and two full bathrooms. A giant two-car garage has automatic opener, lots of storage and a half bath with laundry tub sink. There is a new boat/RV concrete pad enclosed with attractive wood fence.
Enjoy the gardens and peaceful neighborhood on the expansive covered lanais. Get the best of outdoor living with the bucolic backyard that has been converted to a productive orchard with many raised garden beds and a well-maintained above ground swimming pool.
– Newly renovated kitchen with granite counters, new top of the line Kraftmaid soft close cabinetry with pantry, bar, swing-out corners, and custom features; new appliances, new flooring
– Recently painted inside and outside
– New boat/RV concrete pad and fenced enclosure
– Upgraded bathroom fixtures and new toilets and vanities
– Wrap-around lanai with gates for safety
– Orchard with fruiting papayas, starfruit, avocado, lemon, lime, orange, and tangerine trees plus Lilikoi vine
– Property is landscaped with ornamental plants of interest; 30+ orchids; Hawaiian gardenia and beautiful rainbow shower trees.
– Raised garden beds has a history of remarkably productive vegetable gardens
– New luxury vinyl plank flooring has been installed throughout the house
– Excellent video camera security system conveys with property
– Well-maintained above ground swimming pool with equipment can remain or be removed