In Escrow $ $1,488,000
Walk thru the front door and be wowed by the spectacular ocean, Maui and pasture views from the great room, kitchen, owner’s bedroom, office and guest bedroom. Soaring ceilings with impressive cedar beams; cedar tongue and groove ceiling finish; a floor to ceiling slate surround fireplace and window wall to the fabulous views greet you as you open the eight foot high front entry door. A huge 50 square foot granite topped kitchen island is the centerpiece of the chef’s kitchen with oversized 54″ wide Miele refrigerator, KitchenAid commercial six burner gas cooktop, and elegant mahogany cabinetry.
Other features include:
– Deep 1,000 square foot concrete lanai making for exceptional indoor outdoor living.
– Extreme privacy – the house cannot be seen from the road and neighboring buildings are not visible.
– Elegant workshop space currently used as a wood shop easily converts to a two-car garage.
– Large garden shed is on the other side of the property for seemingly unlimited storage.
– Huge lava-like pavers create ruggedly beautiful pathway to the front entry.
– Tall chalet-style covered front porch entry welcomes you and visitors grandly.
– Roomy ensuite bathrooms and laundry room have marble flooring, granite counters and more mahogany cabinetry.
– Tall 8′ doors and beautiful mahogany trim are utilized throughout the home.
– This property has probably the best ocean and Maui views in highly desired Maliu Ridge neighborhood.
– The 1,000 foot elevation offers comfortable and cooler nights and more restful sleeping.
– The owner’s bathroom has dual travertine vessel sinks atop granite; the guest bathroom is outfitted with travertine flooring; the guest powder room has an antique Chinese chest topped with marble and decorative glass vessel sink for the vanity.
– The property is bordered with tall mature Podocarpus evergreen trees for privacy and shade.
– Oversized picture windows and skylights provide light filled spaces.